Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Improv Keeps Me Out of Trouble

Improv has always been a way to "exercise my creative demons". I find that when I spend long periods of time away from the stage, I "get in trouble". This usually means that I become a little bit mischievous or pranky. I work the overnight shift at the brewery. This provides me with lots of alone time. Lately I've found myself moving things around in people's workspaces or cubicles just to mess with the people I know are freaks about that sort of thing. My favorite thing to do is duct tape computer mice to desks. Also, the other night I was in a friend's house who is notoriously OCD about where he places things. I made it my mission to move all of his square candles to new angles because I knew it would drive him crazy. Does this make me a bad person? Maybe. Does improv help make me a better person? Maybe.

P.S. I'm going to get you next time we play TrivProv, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment