Friday, May 1, 2009

Can't wait for Saturday!

Jeremy and I had our first runthrough of TrivProv last night, and it's everything I'd hoped it would be. You know how relationships with different boyfriends or girlfriends are completely different from one another, but are still wonderful and amazing? TrivProv so far seems to be the same way. Each show or rehearsal we do is wonderful in a completely different way. Although TrivProv will be structurally the same, and involve half of the same people, it will have a different feel and a different dynamic... but will still be mind-blowing. I can't wait for the show on Saturday at 9pm.

See James... some people can move on gracefully.

3 comments:

  1. "Jeremy" this and "Jeremy" that... you two make me sick. Just wait until you and I get drunk in June and accidentally do TrivProv again... see what your beloved Jeremy thinks about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this because I'm slightly taller and devestatingly less handsome than you "James"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys, boys... there's plenty of ol' John to go around. Let's stop this fussin' and a-fightin' and get down to some lovin'.

    Lovin' = trivia improv show

    ReplyDelete